Tuesday 14 September, 2010

Some cool features you will like on SharePoint 2010

As I started using my new SharePoint 2010 site, there are some cool features I liked and hope every user of SP 2010 will really appreciate these.


The first thing I noticed was the “Getting Started” links on the homepage





You don’t have to go to “Site Settings” to carry out those changes that you wanted to do as soon as you got your new site. Things like changing the site icon, theme are right here. Even the customize quick launch bar comes handy at any time.










The other feature I liked was the Library tools Ribbon that appears on the top of the page the moment you select the small check box on the “Shared Documents” web part




Cool isn't it

1 comment:

electronic signatures said...

Very informative post. I sometimes do presentations on SharePoint and was wondering if I could use your Print List example in my presentations and refer my audience to your website for further info.